Sunday, November 29, 2009

Nawal al-Zoghbi - Don't You Ever Get Tired?نوال الزغبي - ما بتتعب دخلك؟Ma Btataab Dakhlek

An old but classic Nawal song.



Nawal al-Zoghbi - Don't You Ever Get Tired?

Everytime we meet he starts to speak
And ask me without hearing an answer
Instead of saying to me
"My dear, what's wrong?"
He passes the whole time
Nagging and nagging

Don't you ever get tired jeez?
You nag me until the sun comes up
I'll say some nice word to you
To change this atmosphere a little

Listen to me without nagging me
Let's be lovers
Tell me I love you
I love you the more the moon sets
Owf! Owf!
Let us sing my darling until the sun comes up

That's enough quit nagging me and telling me stuff
And making me mad and then trying to make me feel better
When you get nervous and jealous
Owf! Owf!
Let us sing my darling until the sun comes up


نوال الزغبي - ما بتتعب دخلك؟

كلّ مرّة منلتقي بيبدأ الحكي
و بيصير يسألني و لا بيسمع جواب
و بدال ما يقلّي يا حلوة شو بكي؟
بيمضى الوقت كلّو عتاب بعتاب

ما بتتعب دخلك و لو؟
تعاتبني لطلوع الضو
إحكيلك شي كلمه حلوه
تشويّ نغيّر هالجو

سمّعني غير العتاب و خلّينا أحباب
و قلّي بحبّك أنا بحبّك كل
ما القمر غاب
أوف يابا أوف
و خلّينا نغنّي يا حبيبي حتّى طلوع الضو

بيكفّي حاجي تعاتبني و تجبلي أخبار
و تزعّلني و تراضيني و تعصّب وتغار
أوف يابا أوف
خلّينا نغنّي يا حبيبي حتّى طلوع الض
و

No comments:

Post a Comment